Saturday, October 28, 2006

AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, gotta kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitute.

I like watching very violent movies because movies are make believe.
I do not like violence in my reality.
Let's make the distinction between these two.

I like shooting guns, but not at people. This is interesting to me because I do not like fireworks at all. Fireworks make me nervous. I used to go out in fields shooting at pumpkins and coffee cans. If I had to defend myself, then I would. I don't think traveling half-way around the world is defense. I think that is an act of aggression.

If you turn around and stop taunting him, then you won't aggravate him. If you don't aggravate him, then he is not going to punch you.

No comments: